How To Make Giveaway T-Shirts Work for Your Business
Are you looking for the perfect corporate giveaways? Business T-shirts may be the last thing on your mind but there are very good reasons why you should give shirts a chance.
Many brands have stopped seeing T-shirts as efficient marketing items because, compared to digital giveaways like free downloads of ebooks and QR codes, they are rather bulky. T-shirts also pale in comparison to free samples of the actual products you sell. They seem a little outdated these days too – especially if your business’ target market is on the younger demographics. There are far more ‘exciting’ things for kids these days – flash drives, stylus pens, and collapsible water containers, etc. How would good ol’ T-shirts fare alongside these hip and modern options?
Why T-shirts Are Efficient Business Giveaways
Yes, T-shirts are rather traditional. Yes, T-shirts are also bulky. But there are marketing benefits that are hard to beat:
- T-shirts are long lasting. With the right quality of shirt and prints, your corporate shirts will last longer than your other giveaway options.
- T-shirts make your brand easy to remember. Anyone who wears your shirt with your logo printed on it will remember your brand; and anyone who sees anyone wearing your T-shirt will know that your brand exists.
- T-shirts, done right, are a great way to get attention. Remember when bumper stickers were all the rave in promo giveaways? They were so catchy and memorable you can’t help but remember Big Andy’s carwash and Mrs. Muffet’s Muffins. The right T-shirt design can create the same marketing effect too. Imagine all the things you can do for your business with a quality statement shirt!
- T-shirts are inexpensive. Everything bought in bulk is inexpensive. With the right supplier, investing on T-shirts as corporate giveaways will be as cost-efficient as buying the less bulky items.
How to Make Your T-shirt Giveaways Work for Brand’s Benefit
Convinced that T-shirts are great promotional items? Great! Let’s now talk about how to make this investment work for your business’ gain!
- Choose quality over anything else. The quality of your shirt giveaways reflects on the quality of service or products your brand provides. Go for high quality T-shirt material and even better prints – like the ones from Elosh Clothing – to get the best shirts your money can get.
- Pick out great designs. Effective T-shirt marketing goes beyond stamping your brand on each of your shirt giveaways. Like any form of visual marketing, you want your shirts to look so good your potential clients would want to own one; design shirts that your target market would want to wear. That’s the whole point of giving shirts away anyway: to have your clients indirectly market for you. A great T-shirt design is one that looks great, grabs attention, and shows off your brand and your addresses (physical and digital).
- Find the right venue to give them away. There are many ways to give your shirts away – freebies to go with minimum purchases, events and trade shows, on special occasions, contests, etc. What matters is that your clients know when and what you’re giving away.
The best part, perhaps, about using T-shirts for promos is the fact that it’s so easy to work with and everyone can appreciate a good shirt. With the right marketing strategy, you can never go wrong with versatile, classic T-shirt giveaways. Pick out your design today!